- A knowledgeable service team on hand with 24-hour availability.
- A point of contact for each stage of the relocation.
- Access to multiple inventories in different markets.
- Full coordination of move in, move out and management of services.
- Flexible billing options and invoicing for claims professionals who may handle multiple accounts.
- Creative relocation solutions. Does the family need to continue to care for livestock? Are there medical needs? Is there a need for a more high-end solution or a solution for a business owner?
- Longevity of a provider. A company that has many years in the industry has likely assisted in many catastrophes, large or small.
Important wildfire relocation information.
Written by: Kristin Nilsson, | 08th December 2017 | Comment(s)
[:en] Experiencing a wildfire can be devastating. Not to mention having to evacuate and not knowing how the wildfire will impact your home, and life for that matter. In our world, we often see and hear of this alongside the first responders and those on the frontlines. While the initial concern is the safety of all involved, secondly, the need to get families temporarily relocated becomes of utmost and dire importance. Emergency relocation can be a stressful and chaotic scenario. A family needs an immediate place to live while busy claims professionals are tasked to do so quickly. They may often rely on temporary relocation providers to handle and source housing options, especially during a catastrophic event and when there are many policyholders and families to look out for. Options for temporary relocation after a wildfire can include immediate emergency hotel stays, short and/or long-term housing, commercial property or a fully equipped travel trailer on or near the affected property. The latter can ease the burden of being far away from home and can allow for the homeowner(s) to oversee any construction. In the event where a large area has been affected, experienced temporary housing companies can deliver these emergency relocation solutions during high-demand times when options may otherwise seem limited. Among other expectations, a relocation provider can use an extensive database of like, kind and quality options no matter the lifestyle; a single homeowner, couple, entire family or business owner. Providers should also offer a one-stop shop. This will free up the insurance adjuster to focus on handling the claim portion and focus more so on the claim itself. A few options to look for in a temporary housing company: