Month: April 2016

Flood claims process

  For flooding damages to be covered under insurance policies, your home will need to be insured through the National Flood Insurance Program. A typical home-owners insurance policy does not cover flooding. Once you report a loss to your insurance company, an adjuster is assigned to your claim. The adjuster will work with you to reach …

Flood claims process Read More »

Skip to content